Online Machinery Sale Procedure -
Thursday 22nd April to Saturday 24th April
Entries accepted Tues 6th April -Thurs 15th April
Entries for this section will be taken from
Minimum lot value of £20 - £30.
Please note from the 1st January 2021 the minimum commission on all sold/unsold lots is now £3.
- The items will then be catalogued and online for the weekend prior to the Sale
- Viewing of the Sale will be on Wednesday 21th, Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd April by appointment, call 01200 423325 to book your slot
- The Sale will run from Thursday 22nd April - Saturday 24th April
- Buyers can pay for and collect their items on the Monday following the Sale from 9am and throughout the week at specified times and by appointment, and will be contacted by the office - or call us on 01200 423325 to arrange payment and collection
- All items must be collected by Wednesday 28th April
- Vendors must collect their Unsold items the Thursday or Friday following the Sale or they will be re-entered
All customers, in order to make a bid, will need to register with the online platform auctionmarts.com here.
All items must be paid for and collected within one week of the Sale.