Online Machinery Sale Procedure - October
Please not the Inside Section of Small Tools and Accessories has now reached capacity for this month. Entries for this section will be taken again from Monday 9th November.
- Outdoor Items can be brought to the Auction to be booked in strictly by appointment only, from Monday 28th September until Wednesday 21st October
- Unfortunately lots for indoor items are now at full capacity and are no longer be taken, our next indoor intake is Monday 9th November
- MINIMUM LOT VALUE is set at £20 - £30
- The items will then be catalogued and online for the weekend prior to the Sale
- Viewing of the Sale will be on Wednesday 28th, Thursday 29th and Friday 30th September by appointment, call 01200 423325 to book your slot
- The Sale will run from Thursday 29th October - Saturday 31st October
- Buyers can pay for and collect their items on the Monday following the Sale and throughout the week at specified times and by appointment, and will be contacted by the office - or call us on 01200 423325 to arrange payment and collection
- All items must be collected by 3pm Friday 6th November
- Vendors must collect their Unsold items the Thursday or Friday following the Sale or they will be re-entered
All customers, in order to make a bid, will need to register with the online platform auctionmarts.com here.
All items must be paid for and collected within one week of the Sale.